Tuesday 13 May 2014

book cover design


Book cover 
After all ten pages designs were done and I was happy with the outcomes and how they looked I stated my book cover so I look in to the target maker was I I had a clear idear of a design.

I wanted to make the book cover simple so it would make my drawings standout so I looked at some of the pages I done and I picked the strongers ones for the 10 design.

And then I set up the double page for the book cover and mapped it out with the guide's then I used the fill took to make it all black.

After that was done I used one if my designs and went round the image with the pen tool and made it a a shape. After that I place it on to the double page and used a front called next bold I used this don't because it was a nice and easy.


After the design was done I still wasn't happy with the outcome so I went out to look how I could improve it so I ask some of my class mates and friend's for answers and I came up with move the font around and removing the A out of giant and outing in the ironman.

Then I placed to designs from some of the pages I done into the background and made them grey so they stood out. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment