Wednesday 5 November 2014

drawing concept 1





some after looking at artist really that really  inspired me  i started drawing some designs in my research i look in to the world of tedd boys and that furled my design i start with drawing some really simple faces. but put key thing like sunglasses and smoking to  give the face a character.

with the band being called the amazing sneak head i also started drawing half sneak heads to mirror witch i could use for a logo but its early day.

after drawing faces i moved on to drawing sneak i thought with the band being called the amazing sneak heads i experimented with drawing a lot of sneak but i didn't really like the i dear of using sneak with my concept so i desired not to use them with my work...

i moved on to illustration to the  songs and seeing if i can come up with a concept the the songs that have really inspired me are here it comes again/i'm a vampire/nighttime/flatlining.the song i was most inspired buy was here it comes again and i feel that could be come a big part of my work.

after getting some feedback on my work i could see that my work was becoming to much like tattoo work so i really need to experiment with new ideas and posable colour time will tell  

No comments:

Post a Comment