Wednesday 5 November 2014

small poster design and process



Small Poster Design...

i start adding my work in to photoshop taking drawing work out of my book and using the processes i have found out from the artist i have looked at for my research. i started with my small poster format seeing that this will be the samples  one out of the lot so lets begin. 

i started with adding  one of my design from my book and placing it in the box shape and played  about with the text over the top to give it a overweening feeling i feel i have achieve this with the use of txts and colour the yellow really brings out the texts.  
after i was happy with the over all outcome of the background i started to play about with some of my image from my book i need to find a image that would fit nicely with my background and that was a big challenge see that all the design and drawing i have done have very over powering colour . this main the image could get lose within the background or the background being to over powering for the imager i will play about with some image that i feel could work.

so after a really long time trying out how i can make the imager work with the background i found a image from my book that i was more then happy to use i tried it out with my poster design witch  i will talk about in the next post but yeah back to this i played about with placement of the image and see how it complement the background i was more the happy with the progress so far so i moved on to texted i what to keep a patten with my work so i used the texted i made form newspaper and over layer it with the image so it was bold and so it would stand out.and that is it for my process with the small poster design like i said a easy one to start with... 








No comments:

Post a Comment