Tuesday 17 February 2015

Sci-fi illustrations by Shusei Nagaoka


 a collection of some of my favourite illustrations and sci-fi illustrations by shusei nagaoka  really hope I really like how the artist has used in the affect throughout the designs it gives it that space feel that 80s space  through copolymers the same as some of the other stuff blocked from 72 mixture of illuminating colours that take to scene futuristic purposes of a mixture of for the cement that never seen before using text as the post on an illustration in a skyscraper from the word skyscraper unique idea and something I  should  taken a consideration when, Tim will expectation drawing of my designs colour is something theory and something that I will use throughout my work abolish start experimenting with a variety of different techniques.












No comments:

Post a Comment