Wednesday 5 November 2014

large poster process


large poster process....



This is one of my poster designs from working in the print room and i am going to talk you though the process of how i achieve this design.first step i draw a simple face outline on to so coder paper then i used the same process that i used on my small prints.after mapping out out the imager i used a small templet of the design i draw then mapped out colours that i would come to use.
after i was happy with the planing my process i moved on to prepping my screen with the design then a draw the image with the colours of my choosing.after i was happy with the colour choose i placed black over the imager then pulled the back ink over the image and this was the out come  i was really happy with the over tern out.of the design and i really like how textier really complements the design. 


No comments:

Post a Comment