Wednesday 5 November 2014

printing process for prints

printing process.... 

in this blog post i will be talking about my scene printing process for my tow prints that i made i draw two of the band members  dale and Jordan 

i stated buy drawing two of the band members and then used a special type of paper called  coder. i stated buy drawing my images in three pasts i have done it this way to have a three colour pallet .then i used black ink to cover the imager.

then i repeated then same process with the other design i will be using 

and this is how it look i use blue pink and yellow with this print and i also made my imager offset to give it more of a 80s hairstyle disco style.

this is what one of my prints looked like after i added it to my poster design.


No comments:

Post a Comment