Monday 5 January 2015

paul jackson artist research


Paul Jackson

Paul Jackson  lot different to the other  artists like skinny and Alex Paul's style is more traditional in a sense his use of blackened grey is  truly inspiring just looking at one of his designs really looking course and seeing the amount of  detail is crazy this is probably what strongly Paul as an artist.

 also I find Paul Jackson's layouts of his designs really interested in how we places death and animals and reptiles together to create some type of religious form I find this a key point in my research in dire eyes struggle to find a balance between the two I think following one type device is enough to fuel my idea was being interesting to find and see of artist at work in a different way but still other similar outcome



No comments:

Post a Comment