Monday 5 January 2015

skinner illustration artist research



Skinner 

 of rice has really inspired me on my journey is Skinner and I start works in Los Angeles as partners zero friends club is where consist of bright colours  and trip illuminations  variety  creepy  monsters the size has been one of the front and most inspiring on my journey aside Alex Skinner has became a real inspiration towards my design process.


 a small film which contains a variety of Skinner's work which I feel there are inspiring and has been a real inspiring thing to watch and has helped me towards my final process.


 skimmers work consists of using real struggles that humanity goes through on a day-to-day basis I feel this is a key point  in which I  could lead my designs into my monster creations using real human struggles gives it some edge towards the final  process.


 I was also really inspired by Skinner's large-scale work which you can see in this picture is large-scale with being a fan of large-scale  is clear that I will be wanted to do a variety of large-scale prints which I will do alongside my zine.

No comments:

Post a Comment