Monday 5 January 2015

Alex Pardee Artists research

Alex Pardee

 I looked into Alex Pardee. my reasons behind look at the this  style is very iconic in the way I'm trying to pursue my style  and  create my zine and  print work I really like the way alex uses inks and  waters the paint  down to give a  drippy and gloomy effect and blinds natural colours to make weird and strange colour that  creatures that I feel a very iconic and inspiring to my development.

 small film about Alex pardee  talking about his style and how he found his feet in the industry much watch 


 some of Alex's work this is probably one of my favourites regulate the use of bright colours and exaggeration in which he has created this piece these are the things I need to issue in my zine  exaggeration is a key when creating a successful creature would have in the background and the knowledge to create the creature. is the first step in and been successful with this design.

another piece by Alex not a great fan of this one but I really like the idea and concept behind the design of a cold Avery's man emerging from this strange creatures body  sort of like the  creatures from the friends this must be some of Alex's earlier work as the callers and is strong as his inky washed out designs.  close something to new explorer my design work I could use a range of inks pencils pens but I feel like my work would benefit from this by experiment with this in my book to sure some development.



No comments:

Post a Comment