Monday 5 January 2015

artist research goya



Goya 

goya  was my first artist by looking names are really passionate about the size work I really like how he has shown fear  and expression of these work his inky black pencil drawings and painted work is truly inspirational this has given the backbone and insight to what I should be achieving toward my book fear. the book itself has a variety of imagery by being draw to the crazier images  with me looking the fears as my chores in brief and design this is one  of my key artists is critical that I get a variety of vice and styles to start my drawing process.


 the picture on the left has really inspired me I like the subtle line work and the aggressive ink work I like how we shorn expression within the facial feature  it gives you that  feeling  sanity  but this picture itself bonkers. for that I feel draws me to this image to really powerful statement and I will try to achieve this within my process

  this man is crazy once again I been drawn one of religion this book but this time both sides reflect I love how the scientist shows expression just got to left the man's face of pure fear really gives you that sense of being there  with him a look on the butchers face does a look of relief you can tell that sick man is really enjoying that these are really key features that I really need sure my process and design work.


No comments:

Post a Comment