Monday 5 January 2015

monsters research


Monsters  Research

 another book that I've shown great interest in is this its a variety of monsters and vile disgusting creatures from the Victorian and Japanese era. in this book there was a variety of images and designs of which I was interested in but there was a few really, eyes  on one of the pages there was a variety of creatures that the Victorians believed would be conceived if you slept the  animal trade in the design these were sick and really creepy and this is what really give me the more version to start my drawing from the research that I've collected so far as being clear to me where I can begin.


 these are two of the creatures that was part of briefly the woman left I believe is illegal and one on the right is a chicken or an ostrich is a really weird is crazy think things like this existed in the Victorian era it makes me laugh by the same line is of truly opened my eyes and helped me with my creative process in designing my creatures of fear.
 another creature from the book I believe that this is meant to be a camel or some type of bird I don't know what is but downright it's crazy regulate the use of colour and how the artist has placed a creature within a background or an environment that blends the creature to the page these key points in which I shall analyse  to make a really good strong start in my creative process


 in my book I Wanna make a variety of crazy monsters and masks could be mask  the mosque idea is still an idea that something I will pursue in my process won't stick on strongly to my monsters these masks are truly inspirational firework create masks I would really like to create some inclusive trippy and crazy something with a voodoo feel. I believe the mask and the right is to be Asian of some sorts or Japanese may be an omen mask.


's crazy you see things like this and books is truly give me the backbone in which I will pursue to achieve in my brief I feel I've built up a great deal of research that will help me on my journey. it's true what the Sir eyes really do look back I get a feel of the thing and if you haven't seen the thing Watch it  not the remake the original a film based in the  Arctic. the creature in the film take some human form and does sauna really create fashion but enough of the frame I will be talking about the thing in my following post.

No comments:

Post a Comment