Monday 5 January 2015

zines research part 1

 this week I looked over i.e. scenes magazines and design layouts for Constantine design I collected all of leaflets and zine to get a clear idea  of how Constantine layout could be achieved.  I also looked at a lot of self published zines  to help me with my idea to give me a clear idea of how I could achieve my goal. with me doing to briefs has come clear that my zine is going to be the most important part. so  so I have to get this right

 just a couple of the leaflets and zines that I've collected over the last few days

 and the same again with this image I loved all aspects of my design to give me a clear of idea to help me and give me a clear understanding of how the zine works with this being my first seen is crucial that I do my research right so like this post I'll be looking at a variety of zines magazines to help me achieve my goal in this brief.
this was a zine by personally collected from travel man  me and Mike and a group of friends from the course we got the train down to Newcastle and had a walkaround we all went to the chosen places that we have chores to create work for this is one of the zines I picked up from the  travel man. I really like the layout and how the illustrator has really use the space this could be a possible idea for me and my work but its early days   I will continue on researching and playing around with a variety of layouts and local artists have created scenes to help me




No comments:

Post a Comment