Monday 5 January 2015

the awful residents researc


Welcome to the  awful  residents



Another one of the books I bought this is the awful residence by Alex pardee. In this blog post of the surely through this book and of right images I've picked out that I feel helped me with my artistic process towards my zine design.



Alex was anther artist  that was born in Los Angeles and is well known phrase large-scale creatures that he creates from using simple processes like watercolours inks spray paints you name it he used it. Probably one of the most inspiring outside come across so far.






 I think this is fascinating about the artits he works with splats of ink that it creates on the page only links's creature which he feels could achieve the possible final outcome I feel this is great and it links back to my original work that I used to do in first year of uni when I used to work with a lot of inks this could possibly take me back to that experimenting in a lot more deaths and get my line spot on to give me the best outcome possible.








This is some of his large-scale work and also on the left-hand side is the original design for the final outcome. One of his most famous pieces which I feel is the best piece in the book is the one that he did the famous actors wall. The actor goes by the name of Shyla booth and after that was one of the rails last year. But we created large-scale piece of work in this act is holds which I reveal reflects the actor himself.








And this is probably why picked this ice is creature work is far above any of rice that I've known and it really getting inspired a draw the use of colour in the process that goes behind these weird and wonderful creatures is amazing and I've followed this ice on his process and tried to experiment with some of my own processes that I feel could. Help me out in my creative process and development stage of my zine. But because I just amazing love the fact that he uses bright bold beautiful colours to such an island and discussed a looking creature the balance works really well. Something I feel I should pursue when it comes to my work

No comments:

Post a Comment