Monday 5 January 2015

Welcome to the zero friend club

Welcome to the zero friend  club book I have previously bought from Amazon now that if you were to of some the ice since Yahweh as inspired me on my journey.


This week I bought a variety of new books that i  could  or will help me with my creative process and help me develop my designs to a professional standard give me some ideas in which I can develop my process to give the professional look. Were the books I bought was the zero friend club  this a variety of different artists  from Los Angeles specially Skinner and Alex pardee. Two artists that I've discovered while doing research for my zine.





Some artwork from the book itself this artist use a variety of media Israelis work bullies especially known for ink and beer mixing the two together to create a composition in which you can see in the following image. I really like his use of line and is clean finish to all of his work but this has a type  of realism and it's some think that I haven't followed within my process.








Love rise from the book I really liked  the big fan of classic all  horror posters and this really stood out from me no one is used to process itself when the process disclose a really cool design fought I  show .






Moving on one of my favourite artists probably one of my fee rise of this book Skinner. An artist born in Los Angeles is a crazy imagination I love the process itself I put into every piece of work a mixture of graffiti spray paints and ball incline work which he finishes off to a extreme detail to his pieces of art.

Probably my favourite you can clearly see why his attention to detail and process his creatures themselves tell a story which I've tried to shore in my work booked and discomfort stand-alone characters which follow a pattern within my work I've followed the artist on you Tube and looked at a variety of these videos and followed his process.






More work from the amazing Skinner. I just really love his work on the on the DL are causing just make among creature is really impressive in its and I would love to pursue with not having enough time off until a back on a lot of detail in which I feel isn't relevant for the time being bought as this process progresses I would love to learn more about his process in which he creates his fantastic creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment