Monday 5 January 2015

drawing process part1


drawing process part 1 

 so this were my  drawing  process has began I start by  looking  of radio struggles which humanity suffer with twisted in what  fearful creature of the tenure through some of my drawings and explaining the idea behind the drawing.

 creature one  self image t is a key struggle that humanity go through on a day-to-day basis in which people or a person struggles with being unsatisfied with their self sublease is a constant struggle and I feel was a good idea to create a creature made up a variety of creepy faces crazy hair I feel this image is a success and that process I will be following in my creation toward my other creatures.

 creature to  arachnophobia in which a person is afraid of spiders I feel this is a good fear to pursue the creator creature which is made up of limbs and spider legs and also added the sea creatures body parts like a crab claw i was really inspired by the David Jonesfrom the movie series pose the Caribbean be one of my favourite films individuals been an inspiration towards my work I've looked at a variety of creatures from the film of really inspired me my journey so far t.


 creature three self belief another struggle that people go through on a day-to-day basis create the serpent in which each faces different this goes with the idea of self-image and is one my favourite design so far really enjoyed doing this idea and the struggles of humanities are really good process the following.

  another creature considered a design process is a clown fear a lot of people struggle with so this clown would have to be completely different from creatures I have designed so far in which I would make a lot happier than the original design happy clown as a group, my eyes and I feel this is a good path towards this final outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment