Monday 5 January 2015

drawing part 2

 I'll be talking about my range of images within this post time about how feel and how feel where a mat with this process so  a beating in consideration the research that I have gathered the last couple weeks and talk about how I've force this on my drive and how I feel about the process that I have achieved so far.


 so from my research  I have gathered I've come up with a range of images that I feel have worked so far  I've taken motions and  fears  and tried to render images real suit my concept I feel that this is successful and I'm really happy with the overall outcome and the process of design has come out my research this is probably one of my strongest range of images to date.

The design you can see I based around self-conscious and believing  not believe in your appearance I feel I have achieved this for the use of research and process in drawing a  wide  range of concepts to see how my drawing would come to life on the page as I start designing the final outcome for this  drawing.

 away wasn't all easy I was stuck for a while thinking how can I take my research and things are really have inspired me and pushed into a process I feel suits my current style in the restriction industry so it was a long journey and it was a long process but I feel that my design so far reflect me as a person has an bit wacky and I am a bit crazy.

 up close and personal to my designs these are properly two of my favourites from the selection of images I've designed so far one (as in self-conscious and won the right is self-conscious ball the twist born left represents fearing yourself  self-doubt and the one on the left is obviously which I spoke about in the last design self-conscious.


No comments:

Post a Comment