Wednesday 7 January 2015

zine building part 1



 Zine building part one 

Today I started by putting together a variety of mockups of scenes and Constantine fall which I feel more successful in my research taken my illustrations before finalising them and placing them with imagery that reflects and bounces off each other.

 I put a brave images together that I feel reflect and bounce off each other and give it a good feel on the page as you can see in this image I have placed an overpowering image and a simple image to give more space on the page.


 this one over the portrayal of a character together to give its emphasis on a bigger charm to the page will take my images in the print room 12 the final process, I will take into consideration designs are close together before printing and put my zine in the final stages.

 with designer frock completely different feel  of a different approach towards design  instead of the zine  how about Constantine  design I feel this one shows of the images and a lot more detail and as a full you can see the journey between each image and the constant struggle has tried to reflect on the work I feel the process so far as strong and with the final ski in place colour will not be a problem in the design itself will be finished unhappy with the process so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment