Tuesday 12 May 2015

80s skate decks art

80s skate decks art

 another thing that helped me decide and help me onto the right path in my creative process was to skateboard designs and skateboard deck from around the 80s looking at a variety of different brands that made skateboards at this time was really inspiring was a line prior to help me pick my colour palette for my project will be experimenting with variety of different colours and experimenting with printing techniques to help me to find my drawn processes and to find a way around and to help me find my process towards this project within the next post I will be discussing a variety of eyes that have helped me approach my project so far and where my project is going.

 some of the decks are really inspired me up so far as the neon colours this will really fascinated towards the 80s style and needs to the colours that I will be using in my process neon pink and the beautiful peacock blue.







No comments:

Post a Comment