Tuesday 12 May 2015

drawing ideals and concepts #3







drawing ideals and concepts #3

 update on more by drawings after really going on the idea of using the native is a concept and foundation to build  creative work on decided this stretch my experimentation a little more usually been using tanks and really trying to find the balance and professional standard and way of working around them. but this can get really repetitive and really stressful to help me relieve my stress I decided to try pro markers and  sharpie is just playing around in colour and in some of my designs to give it a funky feel more than 80s retro feel.

 underneath are some of the designs are being played around with I feel this really works in the squad play towards my final outcome bought a one law until I do a little bit more experimentation shall be played around with sharpie's and inks and sit back and find a balance between the screenprinting aspect of  my creative.






No comments:

Post a Comment