Tuesday 12 May 2015

signalnoise artists research

signalnoise artists research

 to try and keep the line with the native and not issue at all the different path I really wanted to keep the negative aspect book add a teaspoon coloured so did a lot more as research and from the site is called signal noise and is our work was really inspiring highlight how we used 80s themed processes  using for  illustrated techniques this is just a variety of his work I found inspiring  and help me find a creative way through the design and concept that I want you to  see a experiment with screen printing processes and really get into the cultural side of my concept.


 also looking at a variety of text packs that is created to help me find an understanding in the neon ways this is really helped me a lot and help me find some craven to set the standard and beyond the subject I'll be covering and I can now finally move on from this creative block and finally knuckled down in my work and just start to really enjoyed the work that I will be doing. a found out that experimenting and really playing with the idea and just really enjoying it really helps  my creative process and develop some of my keen  designs.

David Beckham poster by James White

Despite my being horridly overworked this last while, I couldn’t turn down this opportunity. The awesome team at Bleacher Report wanted me combine the styles of my 2 DRIVE posters into one illustration, pushing Beckham into a ‘James Bond’ icon with a distinct Miami vibe. I’ve been using this colour palette for months now, so this was a perfect match to my current workflow.

StarKade: Series 4 by James White
i_beastStarKade: Series 4 by James White
The Beast
StarKade: Series 4 by James White
Wolves Led by the Sheep
StarKade: Series 4 by James White
YES!
StarKade: Series 4 by James White
Scream for Me
StarKade: Series 4 by James White
Last Gift

James White Lynda Adobe
Laser Horse by James White


James White Lynda
James White Lynda
What an exciting day. I’m thrilled to be included in Photoshop’s 25th Anniversary celebration with Lynda.comScott Erickson from the Lynda office flew into Dartmouth amid a crazy snowstorm last month to shoot a mini documentary in my studio as I worked on an original poster celebrating Photoshop.
I was allowed to do whatever I wanted, so decided to take inspiration from cheesy Trapper Keeper binders I saw when I was a kid and create the mighty Laser Horse poster. This is the kind of bullcrap I make when I’m given carte blanche… heads up you big brands. Scott and I got into the nuts and bolts of how I created the image, some tips and tricks along with some of my halfwit design philosophy on creating stuff with an 80’s aesthetic.

Neo-Noire: A Signalnoise Font
Neo-Noire: A Signalnoise Font
Neo-Noire: A Signalnoise Font
Neo-Noire: A Signalnoise Font
Neo-Noire: A Signalnoise Font
Neo-Noire font by James White
Here’s some very new territory for the Signalnoise Studio. Today I’m proud to release my very first font. I bit off more than I could chew with this sucker, but managed to push it through. Here it is… Neo-Noire.

StarKade: Kurts
Jack
StarKade: Kurts
Mike
StarKade: Kurts
RJ
StarKade: Kurts
Snake
The StarKade Universe continues to grow, this time we visit one of the best actors out there in some of his seminal roles over the years. I’m proud to announce a new set of colourful prints featuring Mr. Russell… the StarKade: Kurts.
This collection includes 4 colourful prints commemorating some of the awesome characters portrayed by Kurt over the years. This series has an edition of 65 and are measured at 5″ x 5″. There’s also a chance of getting the special chaser print (edition of 15) randomly inserted into sets.
This series is printed on Museo Textured Rag 285 gsm by the fine people at Static Medium, Los Angeles. All prints are lovingly hand-signed and numbered by James White out of Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
Sets of the StarKade: Kurts will be available in the Signalnoise Store on Thursday, January 15 at 12pm EST. Sets are $35 each.
The StarKade Series’ tend to sell out quick, so I’ll keep everyone updated on Twitter as to when and where these prints will be available.

Nirvana: MTV Unplugged in New York

Nirvana: MTV Unplugged in NY by James White
S
StarKade: Guardians
StarKade: Guardians
StarKade: Guardians
Literal
StarKade: Guardians
Dance
i_whatsaraccoon
Ain’t Nothing Like Me
StarKade: Guardians
89 Times
StarKade: Guardians
12 Percent
StarKade: Guardians
Seedling
DRIVE poster James White
DRIVE: BBC Rescore
i_halfshells3
StarKade: Half-Shells 3
HyRULES print
HyRULES
- See more at: http://blog.signalnoise.com/#sthash.49AfM6uQ.dpuf
- See more at: http://blog.signalnoise.com/#sthash.49AfM6uQ.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment