Tuesday 12 May 2015

the native women deign one of three


 The Native Women 

 to play around with different ideas and new concepts for new ideas that I could base my 80 coloured  theme concept of  one of the designs at register of me was the native woman and after decided to base my new project around natives producing 80s themed colours that were used in 80s classic sci-fi art.

 at the come up with an idea and playing around with the different concepts for the native woman designs I really wanted to keep this design from being generic so research will be in the native women concepts and native women at a lot of things that room, plays traditional taboo artwork so I wanted to really stay away from that saw I played around with a couple of ideas that I thought would be appropriate for the design


 one cannot register of me was Pam work so I decided to incorporate this in my design and I looked at a lot of native patterns and cultural patterns that relate to run the subject of the native and I took a mixture in a variety of different patterns from a variety of different cultural  movements and tried to make a balance within one drawing.

 after I was happy with the design side shaded really wanted this traditional so I did a variety of different shades and techniques by one with the bald brought by heavily shading patterned areas to show detail in the face and adding pattern work around the outside of the image to really given depth.









No comments:

Post a Comment