Tuesday 12 May 2015

drawing ideals and concepts #2


drawing ideals and concepts #2

really playing with the idea of using the traditional process of traditional flash  Tatooine I decided to purchase  some inks by doing a lot of research  on the topic and what a lot of videos of artists using this traditional way of working. I started to put together some designs and use really luminous colours that will brighten up the design itself.


 is not using this we have working for a really want to push the boundaries and try new and exciting ideas so as I've never done portraiture before I decided to do a few warmup drawings and warmup Inc paintings and decided to do portraits of some of my favourite characters from films to help me warm up to the idea of using this traditional process. critically I feel isn't great but with a lot of practice and a lot of time put and I feel I can make this process my own by binding it with luminous colours.


 and a lot more drawing playground with more ideas just really haven't fallen getting back to my roots and really enjoy my work I feel this was the best way to help me from a block from creative block is a tough thing and try and overcome it by drawing  things that I really like drawing really helped me, and my comfort zone and help me pursue clear ideas that I feel I could use in this new way of working in my concept.

 I also played around with a couple blending and try to find what colours worked colours didn't I found that some colours when mixed together bled became muddy on the paper saw added a lot more research into paper on what works with the inks and what doesn't work the links so as you can see on the right the page this was me testing a variety of different processes out on different types of paper to see which work the bests.


 really stand and understand how this way of working comes together and binding colours and seeing what works and what doesn't work drawing native and cultural trance with her sense of Tatooine flash important results this really helped me get pencil paper I'm really excited to pursue this process in more depth and is really get stuck into this project had on.




No comments:

Post a Comment