Tuesday 12 May 2015

Kim-Anh Nguyen artists research



Kim-Anh Nguyen
 kim-anh  my favourite artists what helped me more of it myself and this project really love the colour palette that she uses in a flash work in ways I currently explain it bought it as a friendly and  fruity  Apollo approach and I think this is really unique in the world of tattooing. a lot of variety of pieces of work to help me understand this approach not less of it not necessary looking at those people looking at the process behind traditional and neo  traditional flash. 



 looking at some of Earth wash workers really inspiring it really helped me build a design process around the idea of the New  concept idea  base my concept around natives but using the traditional way of working vaccine on this for using a simple process of spit shading that could be screenprinted.

 Brockmeier print is really inspiring and really helped me more of it myself in this way of working  by looking at a variety of different approaches to the style decided to go for the simple traditional way of working around and war shouldn't could really help when it comes to screenprinting my ideas or even put on the designs and close by looking at techniques such as this that really helped me gather around understanding to the yard behind the tyrant and not necessarily looking at the attack to work but the artistic style that goes behind mechanism beautiful elegant piece of work.



No comments:

Post a Comment