Monday 11 May 2015

clothing Research





Clothing Research


 after looking at all a lot of traditional-based artists decided to base my clothing designs are more simple form using the native ideas I've constructed. using a traditional process of spit shading to shade certain areas that could be bitmapped men transferred onto a T-shirt using the traditional style adding neon colours over the top to keep in line with my theme of working using neon colours in a traditional way of working.


 this T-shirt designers working in the concept behind the idea of using the traditional technique by understanding and watching a lot of Tory rules on the subject I now have a full understanding and knowledge of what this process takes is in a traditional style is pictured in were using block colour and then taken a war brush to Paula colour out to create shaded effect. this would make a great concept and idea behind a T-shirt design and I will follow this way of working when it comes to digitise and some of my file comes fo.r the T-shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment