Monday 11 May 2015

drawing ideals and concepts #1



 drawn ideas and concepts #1



at the Clacton of knowledge on the subject that I will be  basing  my idea and concept off is that go work on some drawing ideas  from the research that I've collected I started off by quickly sketching ideas and space helmets trying to understand and absorb information from the research 80 sci-fi so I start to draw quickly sketching possible ideas for final outcomes.



 after sketching possible ideas and outcomes study use a traditional process. being very fond of traditional catalogue work I used to process of spit shading using neon colours to recreate possible outcomes but soon after this I decided to tweak my idea. by struggling to get pencil paper with the idea that I'd chosen I soon came to realise that it wasn't our work that fascinated me it was the colour palette  the colours. really fascinated me and were like heroin to the eyes to this is the process that I will be following up with but trying to find a balance between  my learning agreement and a possible overall control experiment with different ideas and try to come up with a balance.


 some of my traditional sketches for my helmet concept after drawing these are when you were dry spot from about a week trying to think why and how  I was going to work Susan constant struggle trying a pencil and paper these are just some of the ideas I went from and then I found the understood my heart just wasn't in it after understanding that it wasn't the artwork that really fascinated me was the colour palette and the pattern that really got me excited was just someone about the 80s classic artwork that really fascinated me and I similar understood that it wasn't the design work that fascinated me it was the colours are short bursts of pink and peacock blue and some case Orange really got me excited about that type of our work and that movement so from that I will be trying to build a new idea but keeping the same theme.



No comments:

Post a Comment