Tuesday 12 May 2015

bags and design development


bags and design development  

 research that I have collected this is what  comes in out  of the designs I am really happy with  from using the research I've collected on traditional artists and traditional To flash at this I use a traditional process of split shading the shed numbskull was what I use it and used a black marker to fill in parts that will help shore shape within the image the school reflects the native collective that I started the neo-native and after designing and inking the design I will be bid mapping  the design that will be going on to bags


 at the turn of the design on for shop this is the final product using a two tone of colours that I feel happy to call 80s new or native I've chosen the pink neon pink  and peacock blue from research I've collected based round the 80s collective and I am happy with the final product and I will also be creating a collection of prints and also one of Prince that will be sold alongside the bad design within my next post at the talk about the Prints i be making and I will also be selling the bags at  London.




No comments:

Post a Comment