Tuesday 12 May 2015

clothing development




clothing development 
 after the success of the talk about in the last poste i have now  moved on to create in a variety of T-shirts I didn't want to use its stereotypical design with the native head in the native school but I've used a variety of different designs so I wanted to use  some considerable symbolic so decided to go with the idea of using an animal tried to the little better research into the back stories of these native animals and ultimately use the stereotypical wolf or do you design so for little bit  outside the box after watching one of the essential reforms it was clear that the bat would be one of the best ideas sunk so comical and symbolic really interested me so the bat was a symbolic meaning in itself using this design  would be a great idea for a T-shirt I started by designing a couple of possible outcomes to was happy with the final, when fresh simple traditional styled using the spirit shouldn't technique to filling the gaps before I screenprinted it  I want for the simple peacock blue neon pink that have used within my Prints  and this is the possible outcomes of some of the teacher designed I'm really happy with the outcomes and with using the simple colours it really links in with the print design and tour bike designed that I've created so far.








No comments:

Post a Comment